- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize interactive design strategies in-line with the client’s aesthetics and standards
- Determine an appropriate design approach for projects and present recommendations, as needed
- Maintain a current knowledge of design trends, strategies, platforms, tools, and best practices
- Learn from internal metrics, using those insights to guide future design decisions
- Making recommendations for improving existing projects
- Identifying trends and creating creativegraphics, ideas, and new concepts for clients
- Managing to specific project timelines, monitoring progress, reporting and analyzing results to create engaging results for clients
- Design and produce branding and marketing material from concept through production, including brochures, flyers, advertisements, signage, stationery, logos and other collateral for print and web use.
- Work with the Creative Director to review creative options for marketing material, develop design concepts appropriate to the target audiences, and produce final artwork.
- Design and produce online ads and graphics.
- Proofread and review vendor proofs.
- Generate original concepts and designs.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising