- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Leading and developing functionally subordinate employees, integrating new employees into the workflow and team, and encouraging team spirit.
- Planning personnel, material and financial resources.
- Adhering to the approved budget, and introducing suitable measures to counteract potential and actual deviations in consultation with the line manager.
- Continuously standardizing and optimizing processes and organizational structures and initiating corresponding measures.
- Defining, implementing and ensuring an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Defining, implementing and ensuring efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems and their documentation.
- Implementing and assisting in the further development of the IT strategy within the Döhler Group primarily on an SAP basis.
- Initiating, directing and managing projects relating to the optimization of the global IT landscape (infrastructure, hardware, software, SAP) as well as roll-outs of new systems, components and processes.
- Ensuring continuous operation of the IT infrastructure (computer centers, networks, clients) and that systems and structures (installations, configurations, release upgrades) remain up to date, taking the best possible IT security, data backup and costs into account; ensuring timely troubleshooting and second level support; coordinating and managing external IT service providers and the user help desk.
- Ensuring and reporting on license and hardware life cycle management.
- Co-designing and implementing business processes in the IT systems and ensuring that a detailed organizational consulting procedure (system and process optimization, redevelopment and implementation) and the best possible support are implemented.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
The DöhlerGroup is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-based natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. The broad product portfolio ranging from flavours, natural colours, compounds, to fruit and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Döhler Egypt