- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Coverage , Social Insurance , Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
A professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Define dishes and processed products for sale in the park points of sales .
- Define the sales and packages promotion strategy for each point of sale, based on product movement indicators
- Daily oversee the discipline, service and adequate handling of foods at points of sales and support areas (kitchen) by means of the checklist execution.
- To direct and supervise all F&B operations at close range by being physically involved in all aspects of the operations.
- Promote incremental sales revenue in the F&B department.
- Prepare yearly F&B operating and CAPEX budgets.
- Monitor F&B budgets and costs as per company policy.
- Control inventories of Food and Beverage commodities, small equipment and other consumables.
- Continuously introduce new concepts and ideas to develop the F&B services.
- Provide support to the supply and elaboration of products offered by the different commercial areas (Schools, Parties, Events) in order to guarantee the service offered.
- Elaborate market studies for Food & Beverages products in order to be within the parameters it establishes.
- Deal promptly with customer complaints and launch service recovery procedures whenever necessary.
- Improve the Food & Beverage customer satisfaction rating.
- Select area candidates for hiring, as well as introduce them to their post.
- Coordinate personnel administration as well as train, encourage and promote each member of the work force.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least