- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Our solutions and capabilities are enabling our customers’ businesses to take advantage of the en2ea0c7cormous opportunity of the IT economy—where software drives business models, and is shifting how companies deliver, consumers purchase, governments serve and individuals...
See all Careers and Jobs at ITS