- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for examining, explaining, negotiating, and revising contracts of all company projects with all clients.
- Handle the contracts procedures with the clients.
- Explain all the contract components to the clients & answer all their inquiries.
- Coordinate with the Sales Team for setting clients meetings & installment methods.
- Handle all the instalment amounts & payment methods with the clients.
- Follow up with the clients within a certain time frame to sign the cheques & complete the process.
- Recede the signed cheques from the clients & deliver it to the finance team.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and support implementation.
- Responsible for keeping a regular contact with the client; to prevent any late payments from the clients & to hand over any pending cheques or delays to the Legal Department.
- Responsible for keeping track for all clients logs for who currently are paying instalment for MIP or Moussa Coast
- Handle all monthly phone calls/ reminders conducted to clients.
- Deliver & inform clients with the ready units to be submitted to them immediately.
- Act a as mediator between clients & the engineers when submitting the units.
- Follow up with clients to ensure that they received their units, paid all due payments (water & electricity. Maintenance)
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding