- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate as a member of development team.
- Perform basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Complete code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participate in code review.
- Prepare and executes Unit tests under supervision.
- Apply growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
- Utilize professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Exercise independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Develop expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- BSC Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Good knowledge of DB design concepts
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of XML, JSON
- Good knowledge of Angular 5 and above
- Good knowledge of Webservices
- knowledge of Hibernate or JPA
- knowledge of SPRING
- Knowledge of web methods is a plus
- Willing to be located in Assuit
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering