- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions, and Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Ads, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
3 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
We are ElMnassa Innovation and Development LLC, a software house which offers bespoke mobile apps, mobile games, desktop and web development services.
See all Careers and Jobs at ElMnassa Innovation & Development
Founded in 2016 we are rapidly growing entity with a dedicated team of skilled and experienced IT...