- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Integration &Validation Manager is responsible for assuring Project Systems Commissioning Integration and Validation processes are completed on time, within budget and as per the company quality requirements. Reporting to the Project Commissioning Manager, the Integration &Validation Manager will monitor testing progress, carry out safety checks and make sure site testing works are well documented as per I &V requirements. He will also keep close contact with the Installation Manager, and liaise with the commissioning team.
What are my responsibilities?
- To lead and guide the Signaling, Telecommunications and Power Supply Systems Integration &Validation activities at Testing and Commissioning stage with regard to working methodology, system conception and systems integration processes on current railway project.
- Establishing testing and commissioning activities requirements through the development of the testing and commissioning integration strategy and plans to ensure the handover of a fully integrated and safe system, compliant with Employer Requirements
- To Ensure compliance with Code of Ethics
- Adherence to deadlines, quality and cost-effectiveness
- To make sure all performed functional tests and commissioning activities are well reported and documented as per the executed work
- Creation of modification and commissioning concepts as well as acceptance criteria
- Involvement in the definition and implementation of productivity measures, adherence to standard processes
- Developing overall concept of trial running, organizing trial run and its performance
- Understand the system/asset design from "end to end" to ensure testing and commissioning integration
- Provide input into the engineering to ensure all necessary testing and commissioning requirements are incorporated
- Maintain technical assurance requirements (testing certification evidences) to ensure compliance with Project Testing and Commissioning strategy, plans and test documentation procedures.
- Facilitate acceptance certification obtaining, to ensure satisfactory testing and commissioning results are compiled and processed by supporting documented technical evidence
- Develop and implement a reporting system including dashboards, metrics, and updates to Senior management and key stakeholders
- to comply with standards, regulations, quality guidelines and safety regulations
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in leading and integrating Railways Systems T&C
- Proven track record to “get-things-done” reliably, efficiently, under time pressure in a hostile environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Railway regulations, standards and operational requirements
- Experience in complex contracts with several stakeholders.
- Proven leadership skills within line organizations.
- Excellent computer skills, capability to express complex matters in clear understandable language
- Ability to effectively work within a matrix organization
- Decision-making ability.
- Knowledge of front-end activities including: Best Practices/Lessons Learned, Risk Analysis/Contingency Evaluation
- Fluent English in reading and writing, translation of technical documentation and correspondences.
Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities
- Accept a personal responsibility to take reasonable care for the health and safety of subordinates themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts and omissions
- Take reasonable care to avoid acts or omissions that could have an environmental impact
- Ensure compliance with the EHS procedures relative to the position
- Follow emergency procedures
- Wear approved protective clothing and using safety equipment when required by health and safety regulations.
- Use all equipment provided safely and notifying local management of any observed deficiencies or defects as soon as they become apparent
- Inform management or instruct/advise of any changes in materials, plant or processes and of any new material or process which become apparent in the course of work that may impact on safety or the environment
- Immediately inform, instruct and/or advise of any observed hazards, injuries or dangerous occurrences, which become apparent during work
- Stop work when instructed to do so and only resume /commence work when instructed it is safe to do
- Report all safety and environmental incidents and accidents
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS