- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Direct or conduct surveys to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Record the results of surveys including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Adjust surveying instruments to maintain their accuracy.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Analyze survey objectives and specifications to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Survey bodies of water to determine navigable channels and to secure data for construction of breakwaters, piers, and other marine structures.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities such as efforts to locate petroleum or other mineral products.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography, as well as altitudes from which to photograph terrain.
- Conduct research in surveying and mapping methods using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation and electronic data processing.
- Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...