- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- To carry out programmed and routine inspections of premises subject to licence or other relevant activities.
- To investigate and carry out follow up procedures in respect of complaints made concerning any aspect of the work of the section, including food safety, water, health and safety or other relevant statute.
- To assist in the promotion of health education and student training, including food hygiene and other appropriate courses.
- To carry out monitoring and sampling, as and when required, in respect of food, water or other matters as appropriate.
- Generally to carry out all appropriate administrative functions, respond to all matters and maintain proper records in accordance policies & procedures; also to include the use of information technology.
- To undertake surveys as and when required, in respect of food safety or other relevant matters.
- To attend meetings of Council Members, working parties, project groups, outside bodies or any other similar group as and when required.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Hospitality/Hotels
About this Company
Wadi Degla Holding has successfully created a bouquet of multifaceted operations encompassing everything from sports facilities, telecommunications, to real estate developments and industrial projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wadi Degla Group