- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Supervises, coordinates and supports the Quality team, managing priorities, eliminating,bottlenecks and addressing critical issues
- Coordinates internal resources to identify and resolve non-conformity, acting as the process leader and suggesting the adoption of corrective and preventive actions, ensuring proper communication with different parties.
- Make sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service.
- Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Guarantees the correct execution of the quality control plan for new and existing products
- Proposes relevant changes to continuously improve the processes, methods, and practices of quality control in accordance with the client’s and internal quality standards.
- Prepares quality reports, collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends regarding quality.
- Ensures correct calibration and availability of all required laboratory instruments through internal control plans, relying on internal resources and external suppliers.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within the company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout the production cycle.
- Develop inbound receiving inspection plan and Interact with vendors to ensure the quality of all purchased parts.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC