- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Mechanical designers typically begin a project by meeting with project managers, engineers, and clients to understand the needs and requirements for a new product or mechanical system.
- Design existing products and new products and work to find the optimal balance between the needs of customers and the possibilities of manufacturing, which contributes to increase the efficiency of the performance of products and supervision of the preparation, updating and preservation of designs and detailed documents of the company's products
- For example, designers working on a project to create an automobile engine may consult engineers regarding which structural materials to use or clients regarding engine efficiency requirements. Once materials and specifications have been determined, designers begin using CAD software to plan and develop models.
- This may include testing and modifying models under different conditions, such as temperature or humidity.
- Once a preliminary model is set, mechanical designers may be responsible for presenting it to a project engineer. If the model is approved, designers may then finalize designs and sent prints to the production department. Other duties may include reproducing and archiving designs.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Comex Engineering Company established 1995. Our company produces Door Handles,Bathroom Accessories,Door Accessories,and Outdoor Garden Lightings. Comex is a leading Egyptian company producing door handles, patch fittings, furniture accessories and bathroom accessories. Comex...
See all Careers and Jobs at ComeX Engineering Company