- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Electro Technical Officer (ETO) is now needed with the below requirements :
- Bachelor degree in Engineering. Automatic control, electronics or electrical major.
- Certified ETO.
- Very Good Communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- DP technical course certification , KONGSBERG SDP/ KPOS or Marine Technologies MT
- Comprehension knowledge of vessel equipment Manufacture manuals, drawing files, vessel DP operation manuals and FMEA.
- Ability to execute job duties such as software, hardware, computer proficiency.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Oil and Gas
About this Company
Maridive Group is the largest company providing offshore marine and oil support services in Egypt and the largest regionally, in terms of fleet size.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maridive Group
Maridive was founded in 1978 by Capt. Issa Eleish, Mr. Magdy Zeid and Mr. Maged Nadim. Thanks to their great...