- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The applicant will be based in one of MEA countries:
- Align with FS Business plans and support the Growth of Service operation.
- Deploy the plan for cost control, warranty management,
- Deploy and Monitor the Performance, SIOP, IB Tracking, Customer logistics offer, Catalogue, E2E lead time, DCR and I2P management.
- Monitor results through SPS deployment
- Transformation of Smart Field service activities with Business priority and growth as lead.
- Green Field IB tracking deployment
- Deploy the Score card or BSC in the region.
- Customer logistics offer monitoring and improvement through business inputs, Driving SIOP in the region,
- Master data monitoring and correction initiatives process establishment with Time line.
- Monitoring and controlling the operation through operation team,
- Monitor and drive resolution of Customer claims generated by Field Services Supply Chain
- Establishing the process for reverse operation with compliance in control
- Animate with Field Services Team Customer interactions (reactive from claims, proactive visits, research, CLO and action plan communications)
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric