- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Promotes and supervises the Health and Safety policy.
- Co-ordinates HSE objectives, monitors their implementation, reports to his line manager on his actions.
- Issues a monthly report of HSE activities on this scope.
- Update and review specific documents supporting the JV HSE management (procedure, forms….).
- Make the HSE reporting and monitor HSE training and welcome induction.
- Prepare some HSE plan for subcontractor.
- Propose some support for training.
- Plan and conduct internal audits for ensuring that the HSE plan is applied and that the measures are effective.
- Participate in drawing up specific method statements.
- Propose and follow some KPI.
- Make his own HSE visit to see the implementation of HSE rules.
- Follow PPE consumption
- Follow the local regulation and propose corrective action
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure