- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Responsible for all maintenance operations.
- Diagnose breakdown problems.
- Design preventive maintenance plans, strategies,procedures, and methods.
- Monitor and control maintenance cost.
- Prepare all reports about the maintenance operations.
- Manage the maintenance team to ensure that they perform their tasks according to the procedures.
- Perform day to day total productive maintenance.
- Complete equipment/parts audits.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintaining all facilitates inside the building (central air condition system, firefighting system, wastewater system,....etc).
- Participate in the development of procedures and systems for use within the maintenance department.
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
- Review, approve and submit reports, analyze data, and make a recommendation for improving building operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Fitting new parts and making sure the equipment is working correctly.
- Responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
The Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) is a group of development agencies with mandates that include the environment, health, education, architecture, culture, microfinance, rural development, disaster reduction, the promotion of private-sector enterprise and the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aga Khan Cultural services- Egypt (AKCS-E)