- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Organize & schedule appointments and events.
- Directly reporting to the CEO of the group.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports as required.
- Attending & taking Meeting Minutes and keeps up to date with any sudden changes.
- Provide support to the management & other departments.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Send or reply to emails, telephone or face to face inquiries.
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment.
- Greet and assist visitors to the office.
- Other administrative duties will be assigned when required
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Import and Export Manufacturing
- Bachelor Degree
- Females Only
- Excellent English Language. (Speaking & Written)
- Proven Extensive Administrative working experience not less than two years.
- Presentable and tactful
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent accuracy and time management skills.
- Excellent Multitasking abilities.
- A very good use of all of Microsoft Office applications
Benefits & Other Information:
- Guaranteed Career Growth
- Excellent Salary Package (Negotiable according to the applicant background).
- Social & Medical Insurance.
- Overtime allowance.
- Friday is an off day and another off day is negotiable in the final interview.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Prime Group
To create an organization with progressive thinking and which is able to strategically grow and diversify in a healthy manner that will lead the Group to be an important and strong player in the Egyptian economy
Prime Group Subsidiaries: