- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervising workers, subcontractors and work activities.
- Preparing and presenting site inductions, safety briefings and toolbox talks.
- Assessing and managing safety hazards.
- Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
- Carrying out regular inspections.
- Helping project managers to plan the work program.
- Helping co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
- Completing records for site reports.
- Attending site management meetings.
- Carrying out regular inspections to ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements, processes and procedures.
- Raising safety concerns at the appropriate level.
- Resolving problems and implementing improvements.
- Organizing and overseeing external inspections, such as with a health and safety inspector.
- Providing emergency first aid if required.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
Archplan’s conceptual philosophy is about creating a mosaic of a harmonious relationship between the environment, spaces & people.
See all Careers and Jobs at ARCHPLAN
Archplaners are consciously committed to improve both the natural and built environments with our talent and proficiency.