- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Receive and greet visitors with a smile and elegant dress wear, while directing them to the department of contact, with decency and elegancy that reflects the culture and the image of the company.
- Receive all kinds of incoming correspondences and handles its distribution internally and follow them up in case specific actions shall take place. This would include phone queries (International and Local), mails, e-mails, letters, forms, faxes, time schedules for major events, calendars and appointments...etc.
- Perform receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, and faxing... etc
- Work on the attendance report and data collection on monthly basis.
- Schedule meetings rooms.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Assist our team on and off premises.
- Meeting the administrative needs of the office independently, with a minimum of intervention.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Real Estate/Property Management