- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job:
- Ensure that all accountants registered all invoices on the system at its due dates.
- Review all payment orders and ensure following department SOPs.
- Resolve any supplier's escalated problems to ensure their account's settlement on time and as per department SOPs.
- Review and prepare supplier's sales tax, add tax and any other taxes to ensure maintaining company's rights.
- Communicate with the purchasing concerned employees to escalate any deviation between purchase orders and physical count.
- Review the purchase orders and compare it with the physical orders to be able to issue cheque with the accurate amounts to ensure maintaining company's right.
- Follow up the registration of credit and debit claims on the system regarding the damage, expire and free goods.
- Develop sales tax bonus to maintain company's rights
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
The story of The Bakery Shop is one that can only be told in fairy tales. Since the inception of TBS in 2008, it has become one of the most successful Egyptian business ventures in recent years. It all started in the summer of 2008 where three childhood friends Tarek El Nazer,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Delicious Bakery