- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Check fire extinguishers and fire boxes, inspect the fire pumps room, test the fire plan and monitor the attendance and departure of the emergency teams on a daily basis.
- Passing the electricity room and passing through the emergency doors and making a report on the observations on a daily basis.
- Provide the necessary tasks for workers and follow-up of workers in the wearing of protective helmets.
- Traffic on the nitrocellulose store and check the safety of the solvent valves, the balance joints and the passage on the waste area and insure it on a daily basis.
- Follow up hot works (cutting and welding works).
- To regulate the maintenance of fire extinguishing materials, equipment and equipment in accordance with the instructions of civil defense, safety and occupational health.
- Provide a report on the factory's fire and fire network periodically.
- Providing suggestions and new ideas for developing the work and increasing the level of safety and occupational health in the factory.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
National Paints is part of Sayegh Group which is established in 1932 and is a leading multinational conglomerate of companies and investments spreading across the Arab World, Eastern and Western Europe and Asia. Sayegh Group has invested in a wide range of products, services...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Paints