- Experience Needed:
0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Builds business by identifying and selling Mamiba products in the market, In Addition to establishing and maintaining strong Relationships with clients in & outside the country
- Sales executives are the key point of contact between our organization and its clients by answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the market, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching for new opportunities
- Recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifying product improvements or the new products by different current trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional standards; participating in professional societies which is related to Hospitality & Cosmetics
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Hospitality/Hotels Manufacturing
About this Company
Mamiba is currently one of the leading hotel amenities suppliers in the region. We manufacture and supply amenities to the world’s most prestigious hotels in Africa, Middle East and Europe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mamiba
Mamiba also supplies luxury hotel amenities brands such as Bvlgari and Acqua di...