- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- A growing startup that aims to serve B2B and B2C customers fresh cut ready to eat vegetables and fruits is looking for a production manager for its facility in Obour City.
- With a revenue share dedicated to empower and develop the community it lives in, working at our company feels like contributing to the community as well.
- The Production Manager - Fresh Cut Produce will ensure the applications of standards of quality, productivity, food safety and employee safety.
- The production manager is responsible for the management of personnel, equipment, raw materials, and execution of the daily production schedule, and oversees bulk product inventory levels to assure the adequate supply of quality product.
- Oversees multiple-shift operations of the fresh cut processing/production.
- Determine the needs of the raw materials required for production according to the daily and annual plan (export and local).
- Continuous efforts for productivity improvements.
- Ensures adherence to all company standards regarding product quality and food safety practices governing the Quality Assurance department.
- Manages all Production personnel, to include training, development, and performance management of all supervisory and hourly employees.
- Develops and maintains the all production schedules and determines the staffing levels required to support planned production.
- Provides the necessary reports related to the process of production, achievements, and issue to the facility manager.
- Manages and continually motivates production employees.
- Monitors raw material and packaging inventories to ensure adequate supply and freshness (rotation) to support production requirements.
- Identifies opportunities for enhanced cost reduction, yield optimization, operational safety, and quality improvements.
- Maintains a visible presence on the plant floor to monitor machine operations and provide technical guidance during all production and sanitation phases.
- Applying food safety standards in production.
- Emphasize the application of various quality systems (ISO - HACCP – GMP).
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Food and Beverage Production