- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for ensuring that operations are performing according to key call center performance metrics such as service level, adherence, absenteeism, utilization, AHT, FTE, occupancy, Tardiness & conformance. Handling real time and historical data.
- Executes plans and ensures effective implementation of schedules.
- Administers Call Center Agents’ scheduling.
- Uses over and under rules to minimize the gap between actual arrival patterns and forecasted patterns.
- Reconciles daily attendance with agents schedule and time in/time out reporting in coordination with the Team leader.
- Create and deliver daily, weekly and monthly WFM reports.
- Communicate changes to scheduling to ensure suitable daily resource coverage.
- Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provide analytical support to operations and propose recommendations or solutions to enhance efficiency as needed.
- Ability to facilitate Daily Operations updates.
- Manage non-productive time request process , ensuring activities are planned without impacting SLAs
- Reports the operational violations to HR to implement CC Code of Conduct.
- Perform any additional related tasks.
Areas Job Impacts:
- Project KPIs (Performance Metrics) – Employee Satisfaction
- Contacts within Raya but outside own area of work:
- Operational TLs/ AMs – Information Technology – Human Resources – Quality Assurance – Operational Training – Program Management.
- Contacts outside Raya:
- Clients (Sharing Reports)
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
- Proficiency in MS office software.
- Good Business Writing Skills.
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Understanding the nature of the call center industry.
- Understanding Raya Culture and Values.
- Basic knowledge of COPC Standards & Approaches.
- Good understanding of workforce management methodologies.
- Organizing and Time Management
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player
- Attention to Details
- Ability to handle Multiple Tasks.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change
- Problem Solving:
- Analytical Skills
- 1 Year of work Experience in the call center industry.
- Arabic language is mandatory.
- Proficiency in English.
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center