- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program (GESR Misr Elkeir )is a program that was launched by Misr El-Kheir Foundation in 2013 to support innovations and technology-based social enterprises that tackle different societal challenges in the fields of Energy, Water, Food, Education, and Health challenges.
GESR works to support the whole innovation cycle; building the capacities for innovation, supporting and investing in innovations and social enterprises.
- Coordinate with the Lab engineer in designing, planning, and managing events, projects, workshops, and training programs that take place in the Electronics & Prototyping Labs.
- Coordinate with the Lab engineer in developing and managing schedules, detailed plans, and timelines of different activities taking place in the Electronics & Prototyping Labs.
- Manages all aspects of the daily operation and use of GESR Electronics & Prototyping Labs, and ensures that users are given the support and assistance they need to maximize the effectiveness of their time in the Lab and to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Collaborates with and supports GESR incubated companies and other teams and individuals working in the Electronics & Prototyping Labs in the development of their prototypes, which includes overseeing and monitoring the complete prototyping, testing, production, assembly, and installation processes.
- Coordinates all related procurement processes and manage communications among GESR Innovation Lab, Misr El-Kheir procurement department, and external suppliers.
- Develops a network of technical mentors and experts.
- Manages the setup of quality standards and procedures for the Electronics & Prototyping Labs, and all ongoing prototyping activities.
- Manages related technical components of GESR Innovation Lab’s activities, and the activities sponsored or partnered by the lab.
- Documents prototyping processes, and produce progress reports.
- Participates as team member in assigned working groups and project teams as assigned.
- Maintains departmental responsibilities (report preparation, meetings, email, phone, etc.).
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Misr El Kheir Foundation (MEK) is a non-profit organization that was established in 2007 with the aim of existing for over 500 years by founding its work on an institutional structure reliant not on individuals which will enable MEK to realize true human development for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elkheir Foundation