- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Attractive Package Salary , Profit Share and private medical & life insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Handle all the recruitment process, screening of C.Vs, selecting potential candidates for initial HR interviews and prepare shortlists for the accepted ones.
- Select the most appropriate and cost-efficient recruitment method and coordinate with different recruitment agencies in fulfilling the Company’s manpower demands.
- Advertising all vacancies internally through the company’s network and externally through various media channels and outlets.
- Sending job offer emails to accepted candidates that include the required hiring papers and gross salaries
- Scheduling technical interviews for shortlisted candidates with Line Managers and communicate it accordingly.
- Implementing the Orientation program of the Company and ensure that newly hired employees are updated and fully aware of the Company’s HR policies and procedures.
- Conducting exit interviews, prepares exit reports and communicating it to the HR Manager in order to take necessary actions towards high turnover rates.
- Determine new hired employees salary according to the grading and leveling structure and accordingly prepare different job offers for candidates.
- Follow up with the Line Manager regarding the performance of newly hired employees during the three months' probation period and take necessary actions towards unsatisfactory ones.
- Determine the training needs according to the results of the evaluation of the performance and the requirements of career development.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training courses and their impact on raising the level of performance in the company, and studying the results to reach methods that lead to raising the efficiency and quality of training.
- Responsible for all training logistics.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
In 2005, minlo was officially announced as a stand-alone company handling all operations for Tank coolers and became the market leader in the Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Minlo