- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Do you live to create videos that spark emotions and inspire those who are watching? Do you have a killer demo reel to prove it? Are you often called a modern-day, video-creating Picasso? Then imagine what you can do working with some of the brightest minds in the world.
- We are looking for a well-rounded, uber-creative Video Production Specialist who will drive projects through all stages of video production, including: directing, filming, interviewing, boarding, editing, encoding, uploading, and managing media. This role is dependent on your ability to translate ideas and scripts into full-blown video masterpieces, so be ready to roll up your sleeves and put your thinking cap into full gear!
- If you enjoy a fun, fast-paced, startup environment and want to share your talents with a large audience, we look forward to hearing from you!
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered for this position, you MUST provide a link to your demo reel.
- Work closely with our Creative and Marketing teams to develop, create, and produce videos, including: promotional, product, marketing and company videos.
- Create and edit video content for multi-platform use and distribution including: online, DVD and social media channels.
- Help create and build our in-house video department.
- Participate in planning meetings and support content creation.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the video production needs.
- Use your creative eye and technical experience to film a variety of videos on-site, including company events, interviews, promotional videos, etc.
- Create motion graphics and animations using 2D and 3D applications for marketing and promotional usage.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services