- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the Customer Services staff.
- Resolving complex issues and inquiries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone or face to face.
- Constant follow up on Clients pending issues up till accomplishment.
- Resolve problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Coordinate with other departments to Solve Customers' Complaints.
- Random sampling to survey customers to follow customer satisfaction.
- Work visits to customers to update their data and document greater communication channels with customers.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Since its foundation in 1992; Afloat Real Estate Investment Company operates with a well –established vision and strategy stemming forms its full belief in the right of the customer in getting the maximum value in all projects by collaborating with an integrated team. Our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alforat