- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Web designer duties can vary depending upon the type of organisation worked for and the technical level of the website, but can include:
- Drawing up detailed website specifications;
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours;
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
- Registering web domain names and organizing the hosting of the website;
- Presenting initial design ideas to clients;
- Working with different content management systems;
- Search engine optimisation;
- Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client;
- Proofreading content and making changes where necessary;
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- Working with other web specialists including web developers.
- Liaising with outside agencies;
- Testing the website to ensure it is working;
- Handing the completed website over to the client;
- Researching current design trends;
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Graphic Design Information Technology Services
Employers prefer a combination of technical skills from each of the categories below, however, this will vary depending upon the employer, the level of the job and the technical level of web design:
- Programming: .net; XML/XSLT; ASP.
- Design and graphics: InDesign; Illustrator; Photoshop; Fireworks; Flash.
About this Company
Smart Pan is one of the leading IT facilities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Located in Nasr City - Egypt through the experience of its employees through the years, and through continuous communication with the latest information technology, it is proud to be one of the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smartpan