- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Prepare the documents to be acceptable in the Egyptian Customs.
- Coordinate with our customs representatives to receive the documents.
- Handle the documents between the client, the bank and the customs to make sure the shipments will be arrived safe and in a timely manner.
- Settle the invoices to make sure it will be paid in the accurate time to avoid any interest.
- Assists the accounting department with the invoicing, transfer of money and documentation of the execution.
- Responsible for all clients data and documents for their shipments and archive them in both system and files.
- Dealing with the insurance company to prepare insurance policies for the import shipments.
- Responsible for all clearance duties related to import and export for air and sea shipments and containers.
- Close the operations and send the whole invoices to the client to collect the remaining amounts.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Import and Export Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Multimodal Freight Network ( MFN ) is a private owned network for all companies’ size. We are different from most of the other networks in the market as we offer to our members the revolution of freight forwarders network services. We are definitely a neutral organization,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multimodal Freight Network