- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Develop a thorough understanding of system-level design specifications.
- RTL Coding/Synthesis of the digital part of Mixed Signal IPs.
- Develop behavioral models for the analog parts of Mixed Signal IPs.
- Develop advanced verification environment and test-bench components.
- Working with the mixed signal team on the co-simulation and verification of the IPs.
- Hardware verification of the digital module using cutting edge FPGA kits.
0 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Mixel is a leading provider of mixed-signal mobile IPs. We offer a wide portfolio of high-performance mixed-signal connectivity solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mixel
Mixel, Inc. is privately held and located in Silicon Valley, USA. Founded in 1998, Mixel’s purpose has always been to...