- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Develop a thorough understanding of system-level design specifications.
- RTL Coding/Synthesis of the digital part of Mixed Signal IPs.
- Develop behavioral models for the analog parts of Mixed Signal IPs.
- Develop advanced verification environment and test-bench components.
- Working with the mixed signal team on the co-simulation and verification of the IPs.
- Hardware verification of the digital module using cutting edge FPGA kits.
0 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Mixel, Inc. is a leading provider of mixed-signal IP cores to the leaders of semiconductor and electronics industries all over the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mixel
Mixel IPs have been integrated into many of today’s most existing applications, such as smart phones, ADAS, IoT, wearables,...