- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking a detail-oriented and organized sales supervisor to join our growing team in Cairo branch. In this position, you will manage the sales staff and coordinate several sales activities, including pricing and the display of products, with a view to realizing the set sales targets. You will supervise and coordinate the schedules of the sales representatives to meet and exceed sales quotas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Organize and coordinate sales representative’s schedules.
- Train new sales representatives
- Supervising and implementing executive management policies and programs
- Reporting periodically to the sales manager to indicate what has been accomplished and what has been delayed with the reason statement
- Propose remedial and remedial actions and facts that will improve the performance of the work of management
- Assist and support a sales specialist and solve their own work problems
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Mariout Hills Eco housing concept will be applied in variety of projects through the Middle East, starting with Egypt, which became one of our priorities due to lack of using modern technologies in the construction field. After a lot of market researches and data collection...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mariout hills