- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual bonuses
About the Job
- Experience should be in installation, testing & commissioning, troubleshooting, and maintenance of - Low voltage & 12kV and 24kV medium voltage switchgear, relay and control panels, motor control center, oil immersed and dry type distribution transformer, AC and DC distribution board, DC battery and battery charger.
- Configuration and testing of relays for feeder protection, differential protection, and restricted earth fault protection, motor protection and busbar protection.
- Checking for protection schemes, interlocking schemes, and SCADA signaling.
- Familiar with IEC standards applicable to medium voltage switchgear, low voltage switchgear, power transformer and instrument transformer, familiar with Electrical Utilities specifications and requirements.
- Record deviation, investigate the root cause of failure and write quality problem / non-conformance reports.
- Prepare test reports, FAT reports, failure reports, QC observations and site T&C reports.
- Maintain top quality in the process of other departments (Production, Engineering, etc.)
- Independently follow the factory’s rules & guidelines related to safety, quality, environment, recycling, and housekeeping.
- Employee shall also carry out any task that is assigned by the management necessary to fulfill the job.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Al Tawakol Electrical Co.“Gila” is considered one of the largest commercial companies in the Electrical Sector in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Gila Electric
Our objective is to achieve continuous development in the electrical sector by providing the most advanced products