- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, bonuses - medical & life insurance – transportation – mobile allowance
About the Job
About the Job
- Generally, the responsibilities of the laboratory & Quality manager are Planning, Organizing, staffing, and controlling the laboratory Resources and take the appropriate technical decisions in a way that insure compliance with The MIFAD management systems and ISO 2200 requirements.
- Ensure quality of incoming materials, intermediate and finished products by running cost effective inspection plan for testing / inspection plan, and developing the Laboratory management system to effectively respond to the variable business needs and technical queries in accordance to the operating and management systems & ISO requirements.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Review & sign on quality inspection request & report.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety.
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Coordinate and schedule field testing and performance QA/QC inspections.
- Responsible for close supervision of all routine analysis steps done by Q.C. senior and junior analysts and highlighting any deviations noticed to the QC Assistant Manager.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing