- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Financial institutions globally and in the region are going through immense changes as a result of digital disruption, changing customer preferences, increasing competition, and new regulations.To achieve maximum growth, financial institutions must continuously improve their performance and identify new growth venues and sources of differentiation. Our group of Strategy & Customer team is growing fast and we are constantly looking for experienced professionals who, as an ambitious and energetic colleague, want to help us better support our financial services clients and reinforce our positioning as trusted advisors of leading financial institutions.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Manager within our Strategy & Customer practice, you will deal with complex issues concerning (growth) strategy, innovation, customer experience and strategic / digital transformation.
- We focus especially on the front line of the organization, where the customer is central.
- You will advise clients on their strategic decision-making by developing scenarios, formulating strategic options and creating insight into the potential of these options.
- You will also provide support to clients on entering / developing new markets, implementing a digital customer strategy, improving the customer focus or developing initiatives to further improve the customer experience.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Skills and attributes for success To qualify for the role you must have
- 5-7 years of work experience with a strategy or management consulting firm, or you have 6-8 years in a strategy role at a reputable financial institution (preferably a large bank);
- Deep knowledge of and affinity with, among other things, strategy (development), business performance improvement, digital technology and customer processes;
- Strong team skills in managing resources, displaying leadership, proactively supporting peers, and coaching junior resources;
- Skills in cultivating and managing business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with strong skills in structuring and delivering messages to a senior audience;
- A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment;
- Proven track record of effectively managing strategy projects and/or transformation programs;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Engineering with top scores from a well-known strong university.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proven track record in working across different types of projects in financial services
- A Master’s Degree from a reputable university
- Willingness to travel extensively across MENA
- A passion to learn
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
About this Company
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ernst & Young