- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Exciting career opportunity in the Finance function, in the capacity of Senior Tax Analyst; based in Cairo BU, Egypt.
The main purpose of the role is to Ensure the business transactions are complied with the tax laws and regulations , tax return preparing , monitor tax payments calendar ,support tax audit requests (income tax – local WHT – WHT on Offshore , WHT on dividend) , regional tax reporting.
- Implement an effective system to monitor the tax calendar, including all tax filing, tax payments, to ensure compliance with Egyptian tax authority’s dates.
- Assist in Egypt - Morocco - Lebanon tax laws and regulations compliance.
- Provide the tax inspector with the appropriate documents and analysis needed for the inspection process (income tax – local WHT – WHT on Offshore, WHT on dividend).
- Attend the tax audit meetings.
- Preparing annual income tax return.
- Ensure the deductibility of company expenses.
- Examine records of departments to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws, makes recommendations
- Reviewing quarterly local WHT calculation/ payments/forms to ensure correctness.
- Reviewing Offshore WHT calculations/payments/forms and submitting to the tax authority.
- Ensure the application of Transfer Pricing rules and handling the related requirements with tax authority.
- Working on regional tax requests.
- Responding to business tax advisory of other departments.
- Tax authority communications
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Mondelēz International was born in 2012, but you can trace the products we make today back to the 19th century. With billion dollar brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, belVita, Milka and Trident, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and a leader in chocolate and gum.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mondelēz International