- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Providing support in "Office Management", correspondence, scheduling, filing …. Etc.
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence to Toyota Motor Corporation, concerning L/Cs, shipping documents and shipping schedules.
- Following up with banks concerning arrival of shipping documents.
- Following up with Area Managers concerning any pending issues with their area dealers.
- Following up with Sales Department staff to submit their reports and any information/data requested by the Sales Manager on time.
- Organizing Sales Manager's appointments, daily and/or weekly.
- Writing reports, composing memorandums and letters and taking minutes of meetings.
- Working on presentations.
- Conducting computer typing and filing pertaining to the department.
- Following up monthly orders, shipments and L/Cs.
- Liaising between administration and staff.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Toyota Egypt Group (TEG) is the sole distributor for Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) products. It is a multinational company established in 1979 aiming to provide the Egyptian consumer with first class products and services. Toyota Egypt’s first priority has always been to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Toyota Egypt