- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare documentation, dock receipts, bills of lading, export declarations.
- File SED's (Shippers Export Declarations)
- Track and trace cargo as necessary to insure proper movement and delivery.
- Provide accounting department with proper and correct billing information.
- Communicate with customers regarding disposition of Freight (i.e. tracking & tracing, routing & dispatching, and rate quotations).
- Communicate with vendors/suppliers regarding shipment dispatch, routing, pricing, and rates.
- Communicate & correspond with other Company branches and agents for customer satisfaction, and ensure excellent service execution.
- Seek the most profitable mode of shipment, yet meet customer's requirement for the movement of freight.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
IFG takes pride in having offered the finest specialized services available in the transportation industry for over twenty years. The International Freight Group Network of independent, licensed Agency entrepreneurs has always focused on designing services that meet the...
See all Careers and Jobs at International Freight Group Company