- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Plans and executes assigned internal audits of operational, financial and administrative activities, contracts, and major projects.
- Provides an independent opinion regarding the adequacy and effectiveness of management's controls for safeguarding company assets and for providing reliable information.
- Evaluates whether organisational units are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, and control activities in compliance with management instructions, policies and procedures and in a manner consistent with approved objectives and high standards of business practice.
- Evaluates the cost effectiveness of company's operating processes and procedures. Prepares working papers and reports findings.
- Works with Company Management to develop cost effective improvements. Recommends the improvements to Management.
- Provides direction and advice to the Internal Auditors in the Department/Performance Units.
- Prepare the Annual Audit Plan and Budget, which should indicate also the technical and manpower requirements
- To review the business operations and identify the risks effecting the achievement of company objectives
- To establish and promote Training and Development process in the Internal Audit Department
- To establish policies and procedures for the Internal Audit activity and manage its technical and administrative functions
- To prepare a Quality Assurance Program for continuous improvement of Internal Auditing procedures and methodologies as well as compliance with Internal Auditing Standards
- To issue an Annual Audit Report on Corporate Internal Controls and Risk Management Process
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production