Skills And Tools:
- Evaluates and qualifies export markets and opportunities through market analysis.
- Prepare market survey to study and figure out the new opportunities.
- Preparing and attending all marketing and export sales events.
- Participate in the policies and procedures manual with the export manager.
- Searches about the targeted countries legal, economic and political changes that may affect the export operations.
- Ensures the delivered products regularly comply with each country's rules and regulations.
- Communicate with the Marketing, supply Chain and finance functions to enable an efficient export process.
- Follows up on logistical operations, to ensure a timely and efficient delivery of the shipments to the designated countries.
- Prepares monthly process reports covering export activities to be reviewed with the Export Manager.
- Follow up with all Clearance Procedures regarding Shipments.
- Bachelor's degree of Business Administration or any discipline.
- Fluent in English language is MUST.
- Experience from 2 to 4 years in export sales.
- Excellent communication skills & presentation skills.
- Very good Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Must be from 6th of October or Sheikh Zayed City.
- Export SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Supply Chain Specialist - Food...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago