- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, Confidential, commissions
About the Job
- Responsible for operating and maintaining real estate properties with the goal of maximizing income and profits.
- Offer advice and motivate their agents to close sales.
- Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve and conducted sales meeting.
- Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and transferring or dismissing seasoned staff.
- Prepare employee payroll, budget and inventory reports.
- Perform administrative duties and issue supplies or equipment when needed.
- Marketing roles may include planning, budgeting and coordinating open houses or other initiatives to develop new leads and increase sales for the office.
- Attend association meetings to receive the latest information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
- Assist the organization gains a better market share by identifying, recommending and implementing improved selling and marketing strategies.
- Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective lasing with other related businesses and colleagues.
- Plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies for individual properties within a budgetary limit.
- Participate in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement.
- Maintain a high professional and ethical profile.
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Specializing in the sale and marketing of residential, commercial and administrative units inside and outside Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Real Estate Advisor
We also work in the field of interior and exterior decoration and finishes as well as public contracting through a distinguished elite of consultants.