- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversee the planning, management, and coordination of access control related operations.
- Hold responsibility for access control security systems, inventory control, database management, electronic products system management, supervision, vendor/contractor management, and the overall management of the cities access control program.
- Provide consultation, recommendations, and technical expertise and support.
- Advise department leaders and cities administration on access control matters.
- Research and evaluate emerging access control technology such as new hardware, software, and management tools relating to access control, facilities, access control, security systems.
- Oversee day to day management of existing installations; manage provision, distribution, and tracking of access control security systems.
- Receive and complete access control security systems requests.
- Ensure that the control room and all equipment is maintained satisfactorily at all times by managing the CCTV maintenance contract, ensuring that faults are remedied within the terms of the contract and holding regular contract management meetings to ensure contract compliance.
- Ensure the accurate recording of all events and actions monitored from within the control room. Including the maintenance of daily logs.
- Occasional monitoring of CCTV cameras to provide shift cover/additional support when operationally necessary.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.