- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Lunch meal, Social insurance, Medical insurance
About the Job
- Manage and Prepare all shop drawing, and quantity surveying documents related to the Project.
- Prepare Monthly and Weekly reports.
- Provide and gather all the required technical documents such as drawing, manuals, and instructions for the construction team.
- Conduct quantity surveying for all executed work.
- Issuing invoices for suppliers.
- Prepare and Follow up the documentation for claims and variations orders.
- Ensure that all drawings, documentation and records in use are reviewed and approved by the consultant.
- Ensure the implementation of the Project Quality Plan.
- Prepare time schedule for executed work versus planned.
- Preparing monthly report presenting the current situation of executed work.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Genena Group is a leading company in the retail, leisure, hospitality & entertainment sectors all over Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Genena Group
Genena Group was established in 1912, it’s a successful Egyptian business which was the first who change the shopping experience in Egypt. Containing in...