- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share
About the Job
- Job holder will be responsible of Monitoring – Handling transactions related to (Fixed Assets) to ensure transactions are achieved as per company standards and to ensure company rights.
- Gather data related to fixed assets (New – Exist) to ensure readiness for report preparation.
- Classify fixed assets figures as per (Old System) to define exist and new assets.
- Calculate depreciation rates for assets (new & exist) to clarify cost as per company standards.
- Develop financial constraints to ensure company rights.
- Develop reports related to fixed assets through (Migration Link) to guarantee data readiness on required time.
- Develop required reports related to fixed assets (Total Investment form beginning – Total Investment YTD – Budget Status)
- Review (New – Exist) fixed assets documents to ensure readiness for system operations.
- Register new assets for all branches to ensure accuracy of data required
- Develop (Capital Gain ) report to clarify achievement to related department.
- Communicate with different department to handle any issues related to )Fixed assets)
- Review Budget related to fixed assets to define any deviations.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
- Develop frequent reports to be submitted to direct manager to reveal achieved versus planned objectives.
- Follow the instructions , requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...