- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a qualified SEO Specialist expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
Qualifications (must have):
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Intimate understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and data analysis as it relates to digital content publishing.
- Strong experience using and expert-level understanding of all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Familiarity with and experience in SEO.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Intimate familiarity with Grandex brands preferred.
- Desire to develop a strong understanding of and affinity for Grandex brands is required.
- A diligent work ethic.
- Content never sleeps.
- A sense of humor (you will be working primarily with professional comedy writers).
Required skills (must have):
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience executing successful social media campaigns
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Email marketing
The ideal candidate must have:
- Exceptional communication skills - Must be a team player
- Eager to learn and striving for improvement
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good attention to details
- English Fluency
- Experience in online marketing, having worked with advertising networks, and other self-serve platforms such as Google AdWords, Social Media PPC, etc.
Benefits of working with us:
- Working with the first & only Inbound Marketing Agency in Egypt
- Working with the latest technologies for clients from the UK, US, and the Middle East.
- 21 days paid holidays + all the official holidays in Egypt
About this Company
Scitecs is the first inbound marketing agency based in Egypt originated in 2010 with a multinational exposure, dealing with clients from different continents. We provide creative and strategic digital solutions for our clients to engage with their target market and meet the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Scitecs