- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Candidate will work within our medical device production, he will be responsible for the following:
- Creating new designs, patentable CAD modeling, and functional product prototypes that allow for new and innovative ways to simplify our dental surgical products.
- Producing reports and making presentation of design related work to colleagues and top-management at various stages of design process.
- Ensures that requirements for Design Verification are identified, scheduled and resourced.
- Involves quality control and quality assurance for our products & its illegibility to be printed in our 3D printers.
- Involves preparing CAD files (.stl) to be used in our software library.
- Consulting programmers in the company to improve processes and functions in product-related processes and Automated Design.
- Understands and manages the Technical Scope.
- Working Hours are either from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM or 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM Cairo Local Time
- Days Off: Saturday and Sunday
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Computer Software Manufacturing
- Applicants should be Graduates of Industrial design/Product design section - Applied arts
- Prior experience with CAD Applications (Solidworks, AutoCAD 3D, 3ds Max, Rhino 3d, etc.)
- General business understanding.
Good Experience with Mesh Fundamental Concepts is a must:
- Mesh editing (morphing two objects, clipping) and Boolean operation (difference, union, intersection)
- Mesh geometrical representation (vertices, faces, normals...etc.) and object manipulation.
- Mesh Repair (visual defects i.e. holes, big triangles)
- Understanding 3d printing technologies is a plus.
- Prior experience in CAD software similar to Medical/Dental production Centers is an asset.
- Basic exposure to Curves, Surfaces, and NURBS.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Can work under pressure.
- Capability of meeting the deadlines.
- Problem solver.
- Good team worker.
- Punctual and self-disciplined.
- Has an eye for detail.
About this Company
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allows dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at 360Imaging