- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Promote, comply with, actively participate in and enforce the importance of the Safety Policy, to help maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Review computerized inventory of raw material against present and anticipated manufacturing work orders.
- Determine material and equipment needs and request purchasing orders.
- Consult with engineers, customers, vendors or others to discuss existing and potential engineering production.
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, products, and systems to ensure conformance to specifications, safety standards, and applicable codes and regulations.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
- Use the ERP system to plan, control, and report on production.
- Actively look for ways to manage, control, and reduce costs.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least