- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Director to ensure that all are carried on smoothly and effectively. will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
Must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. Should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues, contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction, establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies, designing systems, accumulating resources, resolving problems, implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances, aligning monetary resources, developing action plans, measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities, communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment, evaluating milestone accomplishments, evaluating optional courses of action, changing assumptions and direction.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Follow up all types of commercial licenses for the company, whether permanent or temporary with the concerned authorities.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Complies with Labors Laws, local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Sara’s Organic Food is committed to its consumers and the environment, to grow food that respects natural life cycles, in line with EU Organic requirements. We use natural substances in order to overcome diseases and insects in the field and natural manures to improve...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sara's Organic Food ,Tarek Nour Communications Group