- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,200 to 3,500 EGP per month, Medical Insurance, Social Insurance, Life Insurance, Transportation Allowance
About the Job
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
Handle the day-to-day inventory responsibilities, so as to provide support to the inventory team leader and store operations. Receive stocks materials, equipment, supplies or merchandise and accountable for maintaining records of quantity and value of material stocked.
- Database management of all stocks in the inventory.
- Ensure proper storage, handling of received stocks and ensure merchandise are perfect for selling and report anomalies.
- Review and check the accuracy of suppliers invoices
- Update the purchase return report and send to Merchandising team on weekly basis
- Counts, sorts and checks incoming merchandise; verifies against requisitions and/or invoices
- Assist Inventory – Team Leader to compile SNP report and conduct perpetual inventory(PI Counts) in addition to annual stock taking
- Manage and Maintain the Stock Room
- Location: Mall of Egypt
- Shifts: Rotation
- 1 day off per week
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Retail
About this Company
Since its inception in 2005, Sharaf DG has come a long way and achieved many milestones to become one of the leading powerhouse retailers in the region. UAE’s first ever Big-Box concept started its journey as a 15,000 sq ft electronics store in Dubai. The brand’s perseverance...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sharaf DG