- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain administrative procedures of the organization’s reward strategy and policies to ensure that these are implemented effectively.
- Carry out and participate in salary surveys, and analyze data, to ensure that the organization has accurate and up-to-date information relating to external pay relativity.
- Lead annual salary and incentive planning and administration cycle. Initiate salary increases’ budget discussions with CEO, HR Director, and Finance Director.
- Ensure the competitiveness, fairness, and compliance of compensation and benefits policies, programs and practices to attract, engage employees and retain top talents AND Monitor & audit the implementation of reward programs.
- Review and amend compensation and benefits policies and practices across the company and ensure those policies are competitive, best- fit and harmonized across the organization
- Propose new and updated design (s) for salary schemes based on the job evaluation and the grading and leveling of the organization.
- Design base salary and total cash structure(s) and oversee implementation across the company.
- Supervise the job analysis and evaluation processes; ensuring a clear and complete company jobs' profiles.
- Develop decision-based models and conduct statistical analysis for reward and recognition incentive programs or base salary compensation planning
- Apply Performance Management System outcome and link them to rewards, succession planning, and other HR programs
- Participate in Human Resources budget preparation.
- Supervise and administer Payroll monthly transactions
- Act as a strategic HRBP-Sales in translating the business objectives into strategic HR initiatives and actions which fully align with the company's people strategy and contribute to business growth, profitability and high levels of employee engagement.
- The above description is including not limited to the Rewards Management Scope and Accountability.
- The company reserve the rights to update & amend the enclosed Jon Description.
5 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
High Return is a fast growing HR consultancy firm, founded in 2014 by Tarek Moussa, Founder & Managing Director and Wael AbouElnour, Managing Partner. We bring more than 20 years of expertise in multinationals together with our unique services that we provide to enable...
See all Careers and Jobs at High Return